A few for CC. My first time editing!

Biggs88

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
My first time playing with editing. Please tell me what you think!

Picture%20097.jpg

Picture%20114.jpg

DSC_0193.JPG

** Just added**
Still playing with selective coloring. . . .

DSC_0203.JPG

Last edited:
Put a space between each photo.

#1 doesn't work at any level for me. The white things on the right steal attention from the selectively colored leaf which has insufficient depth-of-field.

#2 looks ok. It's a little hard to tell with it being butted top and bottom by the other photos.

#3 looks to have have potential but is pretty small. I'm not liking that shadow across the bottom middle of the photo, but I do like the overall contrast.

First one looks like a try at Picassa coloring, not working at all.

Second is a nice effect of the towering trees, but the tree to the right of the frame is very heavy, taking front and center for me instead of all the trees as a whole. The lighting is lovely.

Last, as mentioned above, too small to tell.

1. I don't care for the selective coloring in this image.
2. My favorite. I love the colors and the sharpness. Beautiful colors.
3. Looks like it could use more contrast, very dark overall.

^ Contrast would make it darker.

I put in space between the photos. I also upped the image size on the last one. I must of goofed it up while linking to it.

Thanks all for the CC so far. I am looking forward to more!

As I said this was my first time playing with editing.

Last is a good one, maybe a tad more selective sharpening, but overall, I like it.

All these shots area nice

#1 use of selective color will never make a shot many people hate it especially here. the leaf is also too close to center for good composition

#2 this is your best of the 3 very good composition and the 2 smaller trees balance off the large tree opposite and lead you into the shot. well done

#3 interesting shot. compositon is a tad off. I would have concentrated more on the bridge leading it more towards the center of frame. good shot still

All these shots area nice

#1 use of selective color will never make a shot many people hate it especially here. the leaf is also too close to center for good composition

#2 this is your best of the 3 very good composition and the 2 smaller trees balance off the large tree opposite and lead you into the shot. well done

#3 interesting shot. compositon is a tad off. I would have concentrated more on the bridge leading it more towards the center of frame. good shot still

Number 2 is NOT the best of the 4 shots. How in the world did you come up with that? The trees have no anchor point. No offense to you or the OP but this is an amateurish image seen frequently in tree skyshots. Number 3 and number 4 are clearly the best of the bunch. As the rule of thirds goes, number 3 wins the composition catagory with the vanishing point of the bridge falling on one of the third points, and the door with the bright light falling closely on another third point. Number 4 is different. I think its a good shot and like the selective coloring in this shot. It's different and expresses the vision of the artist.

#4 was just added, so our above posts were in order of the previous three photos.

Just as a courtesy, if photos are added to the original post, please mention it in an edit.it helps those who follow.

#4 was just added, so our above posts were in order of the previous three photos.

Just as a courtesy, if photos are added to the original post, please mention it in an edit.it helps those who follow.

I did put "**Just added**" above the 4th photo. But, I know what ya mean.

Ill try and put it in the title.

And again, THANKS for the info guys! Keep it comin!!

Lol.but you have to say when.lol..:lol:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back