TATTRAT

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
jonobrands.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I can't be more happy with the travel set up, these were all taken with the Nikon Z7II and the 24-120 f4 S. Peak Design travel tripod, K&F Concepts magnetic ND filter kit. Super impressed with the glass at any range, and the battery life on the Z7 II was crazy. I only had to swap the battery once in a week of shooting daily.

Thanks, as always for letting me share.

1: Blue Rocks, Nova Scotia
Blue Rocks by Jono Kenyon, on Flickr

2: Reversing Falls, St. John, New Brunswick. Part of the water excahnge between the Atlantic and the Bay of Fundy.
St. John by Jono Kenyon, on Flickr

3: The Bubbles, Acadia National Park. Bar Harbor, Maine
Bar Harbor, Maine by Jono Kenyon, on Flickr

4: Fall Leaves on The Harbor, Kennebunkport, Maine. I liked the leaves going out with the tide. Nice contrast on this dreary day.
Portland, Maine by Jono Kenyon, on Flickr

5: Nubble Hill Light, Maine. What look like power lines to the left are actually the trolley you sit in and get pulled over to the island in.

6: Portland Head Light, Portland, Maine. Crazy weather this afternoon, sun, rain, clouds, rainbows all within the 20min the sun was dipping in the west.

7: Portland Head Light, Portland, Maine 2

8: Peggy's Cove, Halifax, Nova Scotia. Killer sunset this day. A lot of people, but made the best of it I think.
Peggy's Cove Sunset by Jono Kenyon, on Flickr

9: Peggy's Cove 2

10: Peggy's Cove 3

I can't be more happy with the travel set up, these were all taken with the Nikon Z7II and the 24-120 f4 S. Peak Design travel tripod, K&F Concepts magnetic ND filter kit. Super impressed with the glass at any range, and the battery life on the Z7 II was crazy. I only had to swap the battery once in a week of shooting daily.

Thanks, as always for letting me share.

1: Blue Rocks, Nova Scotia
Blue Rocks by Jono Kenyon, on Flickr

2: Reversing Falls, St. John, New Brunswick. Part of the water excahnge between the Atlantic and the Bay of Fundy.
St. John by Jono Kenyon, on Flickr

3: The Bubbles, Acadia National Park. Bar Harbor, Maine
Bar Harbor, Maine by Jono Kenyon, on Flickr

4: Fall Leaves on The Harbor, Kennebunkport, Maine. I liked the leaves going out with the tide. Nice contrast on this dreary day.

5: Nubble Hill Light, Maine. What look like power lines to the left are actually the trolley you sit in and get pulled over to the island in.

6: Portland Head Light, Portland, Maine. Crazy weather this afternoon, sun, rain, clouds, rainbows all within the 20min the sun was dipping in the west.

7: Portland Head Light, Portland, Maine 2

8: Peggy's Cove, Halifax, Nova Scotia. Killer sunset this day. A lot of people, but made the best of it I think.

9: Peggy's Cove 2

10: Peggy's Cove 3
Great set! Hard to pick a favorite, but Ilove the black and white.

This is a wonderful set! Some really nice compositions! This is what I love about this forum, I can visit places from my chair that I might never get the opportunity to actually go see.

Great set. You got quite a nice sunset to shoot there.

Nice set.

Beautiful areas! You did a great job here, hard to pick a fave.

Did you find Nova Scotia a good place to visit, overall?

Beautiful areas! You did a great job here, hard to pick a fave.

Did you find Nova Scotia a good place to visit, overall?

I've been there a few times and really enjoy my time.

We love Halifax, great city! Awesome food culture, great beer, a lot of scenic places, the whole waterfront area is really well done and no shortage of things to do. . . and it doesn't take much to get out of the city and feel a whole world away. The drive out to Blue Rocks and Lunenberg is a breeze and just gorgeous. Highly recommend if you get the chance. We'll be going back in May of 2023 on our way to Iceland, looking forward to it already.

Most reactions

Back