A few from a beautiful Wedding 9-11-10

MMP73

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
A few from the most beautiful wedding I have seen and a georgous Bride. I always welcome honest cc and advice for improvent. The Bride wanted tradional shots.

Last edited:
Gorgeous bride! I don't shoot weddings, but just a few niggles:
- I'd clone out the people walking in the background of the first shot. Love the swans though. Her chest is blown out an may have benefitted from some fill light to compensate for the bright sun.
- tilt aside (just not a personal preference) this is a really nice portrait.
- number 3 is great, but it would be nice to see some detail in the left side of the dress. Same DOF as number 2 would be nice as well.

- I'd clone out the people walking in the background of the first shot. Love the swans though. Her chest is blown out an may have benefitted from some fill light to compensate for the bright sun.
- number 3 is great, but it would be nice to see some detail in the left side of the dress. Same DOF as number 2 would be nice as well.

Thank you for the advice Oldmacman! I appreciate it. Are you talking about the "person" over her right shoulder? That is actually a statue, would you still clone it out or leave it since it is a permanent fixture? I hadn't even noticed it but since you pointed it out now I am wondering if I should remove it. I was having a bit of trouble with the sun that day, I don't know if there is a way to fix the blown out portion of her dress on her chest. She is very beautiful. I posted a few more with her new husband. #3 I agree with you it needs more DOF. Thank you for your help! I am always looking for others perspectives on things.

Thank you for the advice Oldmacman! I appreciate it. Are you talking about the "person" over her right shoulder? That is actually a statue, would you still clone it out or leave it since it is a permanent fixture? I hadn't even noticed it but since you pointed it out now I am wondering if I should remove it. I was having a bit of trouble with the sun that day, I don't know if there is a way to fix the blown out portion of her dress on her chest. She is very beautiful. I posted a few more with her new husband. #3 I agree with you it needs more DOF. Thank you for your help! I am always looking for others perspectives on things.

It's a sculpture? I guess it depends how it reads in a larger print. Try it without and see if you like it. I think it is so noticeable because it is close to her head.

Are the shots in RAW format? You might be able to recover some of the detail in the highlights.

I will do that. Thank you! Unfortunately I did not shoot in RAW. I know I should have and now wish I would have. I need to get in the habit of shooting RAW all of the time.

I looked at largest size of #1 on your site. My eyes were drawn to the bride (she is stunning) but immediaty went to the item in the background.

I would clone it out.

Bruce

Thank you! I will clone it out and repost.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back