What's new

A few from my evening walk.

sleist

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Nov 8, 2009
Messages
3,872
Reaction score
2,368
Location
Somewhere in Florida
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
All shot with Nikon D7100 and Sigma 35mm f/1.4

1.



2.



3.



4.



5.
 
Last edited:
I really enjoy the colors in #1 and the bokeh is very appealing.

Thanks! This lens is quite nice on both my D700 (FX) and the D7100 (DX). I can't say enough good things about it.
Sigma really nailed it with this one.
 
Thanks all. I'm partial to 2 myself.
 
1 & 4!
 
#1 for me. Vibrant colors and beautiful bokeh get me every time.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom