A few from my Mamiya C330

gsgary

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
www.gsgary.smugmug.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Taken at a place called Lumsdale near Matlock Derbyshire UK, not sure if they will show never uploaded from Flickr before

0645-L.jpg

0647-L.jpg

0652-L.jpg

0654-L.jpg

Last edited:
Flickr will work if you go to the "view all sizes" page for the image, select the size you want, and then "copy image location" from the image displayed. Pop the resulting URL between IMG tags and you're good to go.

Flickr will work if you go to the "view all sizes" page for the image, select the size you want, and then "copy image location" from the image displayed. Pop the resulting URL between IMG tags and you're good to go.

Cheers but uploaded them to old faithful

Been with smugmug for years

Our club is on Flickr, #2 i cropped a bit of fence on the right

Yeah... And then you went to flickr? What's your point? :lol:

The images are nice... I like #4 the best. #2 feels like there's not enough room on the right side of the frame for the subject to breath.

Makes me want to get out and shoot some MF film. Got a darkroom that doesn't get used... Might as well run some film through it.

Our club is on Flickr, #2 i cropped a bit of fence on the right, i havn't shot much 120 film so just getting a fell for it with these, just got a spot meter attachment for my Minolta4 flash meter so the next should be better exposed

Most reactions

New Topics

Back