A few from our walk

hankejp

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
We took a walk on the Wisconsin Ice Age trail near Wausau WI. Here are a few images. It was not a good time to shoot at is was early afternoon. C&C is always appreciated.

_DSC6398.jpg

_DSC6370.jpg

_DSC6387.jpg

_DSC6391.jpg

Last edited:
Number one is my favorite. I love dilapidated old houses.

I couldn't help but get really excited when I saw "Wisconsin" in your post. I'm originally from Stevens Point, myself! I agree that the first one is awesome. Old, falling-down, run-down buildings are my favorite! I love to see the bright colors leading up to the dark house; it's a great shot! (Here in colorado, all we have is brown...ugh). I like the flowers also; they're so bright and ... happy. :)

I'm glad you like it. They are from the Eau Claire Dells, about 15 miles east of Wausau

Awesome! I don't think I've been there, though I've been to Wausau a hundred times. My mom's in Eau Claire, and I still have family in Point. I really miss it! Especially the GREEN!!

I like old falling down buildings too so another vote for photo 1. I also like the flower photo so photo 4 also gets :thumbup:

Great job on all of them! If I had to pick, I really like the first two. The dark's and light's really seem to pop and, like several others, I love old buildings!

I also love the old house I vote for number 1 as well and the flower Iove how you blurred out the leaves so the flower looks so much better

Most reactions

Back