What's new

A few from today's airshow/fly in!

GrantH

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 14, 2010
Messages
380
Reaction score
13
Location
Hattiesburg, MS
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I spent a few hours this morning shooting my first airshow ever. I didn't have a clue what to do aside from general knowledge of shooting cars previously. I took ~650 photos including letting my panning shots run through 8-10 photos in hopes of the perfect capture.


Here are a few of my favorites.



Slow Shutter Pan by ProperStanceImages, on Flickr



War Birds by ProperStanceImages, on Flickr



War Birds 2 by ProperStanceImages, on Flickr



Stainless by ProperStanceImages, on Flickr



Nav Bi-Plane by ProperStanceImages, on Flickr
 
Surprising...

Either they are perfect, or terrible. Usually this forum will jump all over both events and let it be known.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom