What's new

A few from yesterday

Bender

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Nov 25, 2012
Messages
216
Reaction score
144
Location
The Future
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Comments welcome.

1.

p1027314191-4.jpg



2.

p20242764-4.jpg



3.

p148827489-4.jpg



4.

p915232071-4.jpg



5.

p757215714-4.jpg



6.

p48283978-4.jpg



Thanks for looking. :)
 
Love number six. Maybe it's my imagination, but approximately in the center of the rippled water I see like a face.
 
Love number six. Maybe it's my imagination, but approximately in the center of the rippled water I see like a face.

I see it too.
And now it can't be unseen. ;)
 
Love 4 & 5

Thanks!


I'd crop # 1 a bit more - but then I like frogs too :)

I disagree regarding the crop. I think the composition shows the state of "hiding in plain sight".
It also shows many similar shapes (green ovals) of which one is decidedly different (frog).
I think this makes the photo more of a composition rather that just a picture of a frog.
That's what I was going for anyway ... ;)
 
great shots ! lucky to find like this places to capture
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom