A Few From Yesterday's Kayak Adventure

PJM

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
And that's why everyone should have a kayak. Very nice set. Something I did with one of my kayaks is I drop a small 5 lb anchor to stop the kayak from moving when I get to where I want to be for steadier shots. Give it a try.

Nice set, looks like your getting the hang of shooting from the kayak.

Very nice set. #2and #3 for me.

Great set. I’m in love with the composition and simplicity of #5. Just wonderful.

very very beautiful set

Very good shooting......

Nice set, looks like your getting the hang of shooting from the kayak.

Very nice set. #2and #3 for me.

very very beautiful set

Very nice!

Thank you, everyone. We were the only ones on the river that day and there was a great variety of wildlife. I missed a lot more than I got but I'm pretty pleased with these.

And that's why everyone should have a kayak. Very nice set. Something I did with one of my kayaks is I drop a small 5 lb anchor to stop the kayak from moving when I get to where I want to be for steadier shots. Give it a try.

Thanks for the comment and idea. I'm not sure why I had not thought of the anchor. I could use that when I go fishing too.

Great set. I’m in love with the composition and simplicity of #5. Just wonderful.

Thank you. I've never seen an egret standing up in a tree like that. I wasn't sure how it was going to turn out with him so far off, but I like the result.

Nice set. 2, 4, and 5 are my faves.

My new (to me) 200-500 telephoto lens just arrived. But I'm not sure it's going in the kayak with me :05.18-flustered:

My new (to me) 200-500 telephoto lens just arrived. But I'm not sure it's going in the kayak with me :05.18-flustered:
Sounds too expensive to go in the kayak - you don't want to use it as an anchor.

And just use the kayak to get closer, so you can use a shorter, less costly lens?

Most reactions

Back