A Few Hood Emblems

jcdeboever

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Not sure if these are any good. Could have used a tripod, going back again. Not sure if I should use a CPL filter or not being they are indoors with funky light? If my thinking is right, I can stop down some more for a sharper, more detailed emblem, kind of like what I do with studio flowers.

1. 1937 Cadillac Imperial Convertible Sedan.
DSC_8352bw.jpg

2. 1923 Cole Series 890 Sport Sedan
DSC_8392bw.jpg

3. 1929 Ford Model A Roadster
DSC_8594bw.jpg

Not sure if these are any good. Could have used a tripod, going back again. Not sure if I should use a CPL filter or not being they are indoors with funky light? If my thinking is right, I can stop down some more for a sharper, more detailed emblem, kind of like what I do with studio flowers.

View attachment 124180

View attachment 124181

View attachment 124182
Nice set. I've been attracted to the same kind of wonderful details in the Petersen Auto Museum, but the lighting is usually too much for me. Lots of spots from above and from other angles creating unwanted bright spots. CPL didn't help with those, and I just got tired of cloning them out.

View attachment 124180

View attachment 124181

View attachment 124182
Nice set. I've been attracted to the same kind of wonderful details in the Petersen Auto Museum, but the lighting is usually too much for me. Lots of spots from above and from other angles creating unwanted bright spots. CPL didn't help with those, and I just got tired of cloning them out.
So these are pretty undesirable considering spots? I won't want to spend a lot of time either.

Talk about spots, look at this taken with cell phone
uploadfromtaptalk1467387540734.jpg

View attachment 124180

View attachment 124181

View attachment 124182
So these are pretty undesirable considering spots? I won't want to spend a lot of time either.

Talk about spots, look at this taken with cell phone
View attachment 124184
Oh yes. That is just the way they are lit in the Petersen in Los Angeles. I also spen a lot time cleaning sidewalks and the water in fish ponds in my photos.

Most reactions

Back