Kwik-Way Multi-purpose Machine

jcdeboever

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This precise hunk of iron was manufactured by the Cedar Rapids Engineering Company. You would find these in Automotive Dealership's Service Departments back in the day (mid 30's +). They came with 10 different attachments that could be used as a lathe, cylindrical grinder valve face grinder etc.
This is on display in the 1930's Ford Dealership at the Gilmore Car Museum, MI. Amazing Museum, have to get @tirediron here, he would go numb. Gilmore Car Museum, Hickory Corners, West Michigan

DSC_8574bw.jpg

This precise hunk of iron was manufactured by the Cedar Rapids Engineering Company. You would find these in Automotive Dealership's Service Departments back in the day (mid 30's +). They came with 10 different attachments that could be used as a lathe, cylindrical grinder valve face grinder etc.
This is on display in the 1930's Ford Dealership at the Gilmore Car Museum, MI. Amazing Museum, have to get @tirediron here, he would go numb. Gilmore Car Museum, Hickory Corners, West Michigan

View attachment 124171
Neat machine. I'm guessing the Gilmore Car Museum in MI has some connection to the Gilmores who struck oil in Los Angeles, and then turned the land into the very lucrative Farmers Market. Here is a replica gas station from the Farmers Market, taken last year.
Image.jpg

View attachment 124171
Neat machine. I'm guessing the Gilmore Car Museum in MI has some connection to the Gilmores who struck oil in Los Angeles, and then turned the land into the very lucrative Farmers Market. Here is a replica gas station from the Farmers Market, taken last year.View attachment 124183
Same family, big money. Lots of big money contributors at this museum. Incredible collections. I only seen a fraction. Will take more several visits.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back