A few landscapes from the Smoky's

thanks for all the nice comments, it's most appreciated :)

There is some cool "shooting" available in the Gatlinburg area, if you take one of the roads (stoplight right smack in middle of town that comes back into another part of town) up the mountain, it leads to a drive through the mountains with several places to stop and shoot (one is an old cabin, one a stream, etc.). I have a lot of shots taken in there.

Also, don't forget Cade's Cove - awesome place to shoot photos.

I did go to Cades Cove, I got a few shots from there, but the atmosphere as a whole that day was rather dreary, so they weren't anywhere near as good as they could have been if it was sunny. but the weather the entire time i was there was like that. I enjoyed shooting Grotto Falls, Serenity is from there. And if you continue past Grotto, up to Trillium's Gap, you can take a left down Brushy Mountain Trail, and that's where you'll find Screaming Silence. I think the place I had most fun at was Grotto. I think I could have had more fun other places, but we were stretched for time only being there 4 days, if I could spend a week or two, that would be much better.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back