F Fox Paw TPF Noob! Joined Jun 3, 2008 Messages 670 Reaction score 0 Location Arizona Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 3, 2008 #1
R rjackjames TPF Noob! Joined Mar 11, 2008 Messages 988 Reaction score 1 Location South Korea Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 4, 2008 #2 Wow great landscapes the blue skies are very nice.. great work
TATTRAT TPF Supporters Supporting Member 📸 Joined Nov 3, 2007 Messages 1,952 Reaction score 1,007 Location BDA Native now in NoVA/D.C. Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 4, 2008 #3 I like #1, have you tried sharpening it up a bit?
A abraxas No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Aug 15, 2006 Messages 10,417 Reaction score 9 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 4, 2008 #4 Nice shots. The first two are especially appealing to me. The first looks like it could be up by Kingman with the granite formations. And, I do see what you mean by "looking familiar." I like getting into the plutons and exploring.
Nice shots. The first two are especially appealing to me. The first looks like it could be up by Kingman with the granite formations. And, I do see what you mean by "looking familiar." I like getting into the plutons and exploring.
F Fox Paw TPF Noob! Joined Jun 3, 2008 Messages 670 Reaction score 0 Location Arizona Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 4, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 Thanks, Rjack, Tattrat, abraxas. Tattrat, the foreground is very sharp in the first one, but I'll check the trees.
Thanks, Rjack, Tattrat, abraxas. Tattrat, the foreground is very sharp in the first one, but I'll check the trees.
Harmony TPF Noob! Joined May 19, 2007 Messages 1,377 Reaction score 0 Location Vancouver Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 4, 2008 #6 It's hard to tell with the small photos, but was 1 a long exposure? It seems that the rocks are sharper than the (moving?) leaves, trees, and bushes.
It's hard to tell with the small photos, but was 1 a long exposure? It seems that the rocks are sharper than the (moving?) leaves, trees, and bushes.
F Fox Paw TPF Noob! Joined Jun 3, 2008 Messages 670 Reaction score 0 Location Arizona Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 4, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #7 It was 1/40th at f 20 on a calm morning. I see what you mean and I'm a little puzzled.