Critique per req:
1. A good attempt at a classic infant's portrait. the exposure is good, but the focus and pose leave something to be desired. You really need the child looking toward the camera; not necessarily right down the lens, but toward you at least. As well, most of the body seems soft; You really need to stop down a bit more to gain a greater DoF. I'd also boost the shutter speed to at least 1/125 to avoid any motion blur.
2. "Just playing around". 'nuf said.
3. Nice image. I'd suggest cropping out some of the foreground, it really adds nothing to the image. As well, I think this could have been improved by using a graduated ND filter to enhance the sky, and either exposing to produce a total silhouette of the buildings, or using enough G-ND to expose them correctly.
4. Seems more of a 'holiday snap' to me than anything. A CPOL would have helped, as would some minor levels/curves adjustments.
5. Lots of potential here but: (1) The pose seems very awkward and the smile forced. In other words, I get the impression she's ther under duress. (2) You've got some blown or nearly blown highlights on her right arm, and (3) Always iron your background! Once again you need to get your shutter speed up to at least 1/125 to avoid motion blur.
6. Wow. Don't like this. At. All. Selective colouration is a technique to be applied sparingly, as is gausian blur. I think there was probably a really cute portrait there, but this isn't it. On the plus side, and it's a big plus, once again, good exposure.
7. "Just playing around". 'nuf said.
Just my $00.02 worth - your mileage may vary.
~John