A few more for C&C

BrickHouse

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here's a few more. I know a few things I'd do differently but always love hearing your pro opinions.

1. Bring up exposure and temperature

DSC_0209-1 by Bolt x3, on Flickr

2. A touch more DOF and watch the background

DSC_0097-1 by Bolt x3, on Flickr

DSC_0046-1 by Bolt x3, on Flickr

Thanks ya'll

Great shots, again! I really like #3, specifically the colors-- not that your daughter doesn't help make them look great.

I LOVE the third one especially.

no idea. That kid is so freakn adorable though she is really helping you out here..

#1 & #2 are just family shots, not so special. (primarily because there is nothing in them for others to attach to)
#3 otoh is just great for several reasons. Good composition, good technical catch and you caught an instant that will quickly vanish (whereas the others are not any particular spot in time)

I suggest you sharpen things a bit, particularly her feet (because she is looking at them)
Drag down the center of a curves layer to darken the mid-tones and give a bit more subtance to it.

Totally lovely picture and a sure keeper.

yecl.jpg

Great shot with 3. I like lew's edits

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Thanks Lew! Great edit. It actually had more mids sooc but was going for a processing style my wife saw and liked. Don't think I nailed it though. Will rework the processing and see if I can get to where yours was. Thanks as always!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back