What's new

A few more from last week

Fox Paw

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 3, 2008
Messages
670
Reaction score
0
Location
Arizona
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Criticisms are always welcome.

BearCantonchollafive.jpg


Windmillbladesfour.jpg


Mesquiteonridge4_MG_3672_3_4.jpg
 
I think the lighting is a bit strange on the first (half and half) and bit flat on the second. But I love the third. I would be tempted to do B&W on the 2nd one so you can get away with enough contrast to make that wheel (windmill?) really pop out.
 
Thanks for the comments, which seem accurate to me. I tried black and white on the second but may try again. I think I should have gotten closer to the cholla (cactus) in the first one.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom