A few more from my trip

Very nice! I'm going to need to visit Crater Lake - I haven't been since we moved out here it's fairly close. Was it really crowded?

Jean1234 said:
Very nice! I'm going to need to visit Crater Lake - I haven't been since we moved out here it's fairly close. Was it really crowded?

You definitely need to make the trip! And no, it wasn't bad. I mean, there were quite a few people there, but there is a ton of space to explore. I only wish it wasn't so foggy the night I was there. Shooting stars there is still on my to-do list.

Damn dude, these are incredible as well. The views are insane and you captured them perfectly

Shipman said:
Damn dude, these are incredible as well. The views are insane and you captured them perfectly

Thanks man! It's always nice to hear that someone enjoys them.

Where exactly did you go? Im trying to plan a trip in the future and this seems like my decision has been made for me.

Shipman said:
Where exactly did you go? Im trying to plan a trip in the future and this seems like my decision has been made for me.

I flew into San Francisco, drove to Medford, then to crater lake, then to Shasta and back down. Napa valley is gorgeous too,

Last edited:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back