A few more from today

The gorilla takes it again! I enjoyed reading about your adventure over in the other thread. Especially liked the dedication. ;-)

The gorilla takes it again! I enjoyed reading about your adventure over in the other thread. Especially liked the dedication. ;-)

Lol.. thanks JJ. Price of fame I guess, you gotta keep the "fans" happy.

Wound up at a kids fashion show this evening, so I might be posting something a bit out of the ordinary here shortly.

Ooh! I'll try to find the post when the sun shines again!

Well not sure if I'll have much, the lighting was atrocious and my guess is most of them will be too high in noise to be keepers. But we'll see what happens I guess.

Well not sure if I'll have much, the lighting was atrocious and my guess is most of them will be too high in noise to be keepers. But we'll see what happens I guess.
Kids do make a lot of noise generally speaking.....I'm not sure what else you would have been expecting..... ;-)

Kids do make a lot of noise generally speaking.....I'm not sure what else you would have been expecting..... ;-)

Well I was expecting pandemonium. As it turns out it was actually a lot worse than that. Lol

Nice, as usual.

Maybe you could make a couple of composites with the zoo critters and the ornery little basta . . . I mean the kiddies.

Nice, as usual.

Maybe you could make a couple of composites with the zoo critters and the ornery little basta . . . I mean the kiddies.

Hey.. ya.. sort of a fashion feeding frenzy.

I wonder how hard it would be to get them to the top of the shark tank.. lol

Most reactions

Back