What's new

A few more pictures from my first session, opinions welcome!

KaughtPhotography

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 31, 2011
Messages
7
Reaction score
1
Location
US
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I guess I didn't really realize how many strange angles I did have. We were just going for funky and I guess I just took lots and lots of angled shots. Anyway, other than than the angles, anything else to critique? These are a few of the better ones from the day.

DSC_0334.jpg


DSC_0299.jpg


DSC_0291.jpg


This one has something funky going on in the right corner because I tried to edit out an unsightly house in the background (rookie mistake for having it there in the first place) and I accidentally uploaded this version instead of the original. Still a cool picture, I think though.
DSC_0142-Version2.jpg


DSC_0115.jpg



Thanks guys! :D
 
Other than the angles....


the last 2 shots you cropped or cut a wrist and a portion of her head.


The model is nice and your shots are somewhat fun.
 
Please don't fall into the trap that angled shot are "artsy".
Use it with purpose, when it actually works with the composition, or adds to the story.
 
Yes you did it with the one the model is upside down.

The light, the colors, the shapes, the real expression...
 
i actually think that the angle on the third photo works really well, as well as with the fourth photo
well done :)
 
That 4th shot with the handstand is really special. Captures a joyful emotion of the model, and is very well composed and exposed. The sky is interesting, and the subtle angle kinda works. good job. I would have liked to see her hands not get cropped off though.
 
all of these shoots have some good features and also some issues.

1. good pose, needs better lighting
2. scrap the angle and why are you at an abandoned house with a little blonde girl? this does not look fitting for her outfit or her in general.
3. Good facial expression but you clipped her head. soem better lighting would also be good.
4. fun pose but you clipped her hand. stop clipping you model!!! this is worse then clipping a building corner.
5. this one i do not like at all, this is bad funky like molded cheese. just throw it out.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom