5#

campeak2.jpg

6#

campeak1.jpg

hope u like

hey Aidy, I thought you were joking about living out in the sticks

#3 is different, like the fact theres no sky

the colours are nice and bright, and those views are great

thanks i get bored with normal shots so ithought i would post some diffrent ones is it a good or bad thing??

Oh so beautiful, one thing though, I rekon you can get that grass greener and the sky bluer, have a fiddle around with brightness/contrasts, hue/saturation and what ever else yuo think may be necasary :D

Here is what i just very quickly did, bumped the brightness down a tad, contrast up a fair bit, and fiddled around with the hue and saturation/lightness untill i wanted to get that desired wow with the colours

also, there is nothing wrong with taking photos that you think are different, who wants to see the same composed photo over and over again? def not me :)

I make you guess.
Which one do you think I like best?
There is one among them.........

Why do you guess No. 5?
Any other guesses?

/\ would it have lots of GREEN by any chance?

siphoto said:
Here is what i just very quickly did, bumped the brightness down a tad, contrast up a fair bit, and fiddled around with the hue and saturation/lightness untill i wanted to get that desired wow with the colours

ouch .. that is a bit toooo much for me ;) it's like disneycolor ;)

But I guess this was just to demonstrate and hence you chose to overdo it a bit :)

lafoto .. #3 is my guess

Could it be my personal likings have made themselves known throughout the forum by now? And that I love the colour green as it appears in nature, and that hence I cannot but love Photo 3?
I think they have ... :biggrin:

OF COURSE it is Photo 3! :D

I really like this series...it's a beautiful spot. 2, 3 and 5 really grab me.

Most reactions

Back