A few nature shots

PJM

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Yesterday I took a meander through a local state park to try and get some wildlife shots. It was mid-day and bright and sunny, not the best time for that. Since I had my 200-500 zoom I decided I'd try and isolate a couple of subjects and hopefully come up with an interesting shot or two. Comments welcome. Thanks for looking.

DSC_1933.jpg

DSC_1938.jpg

DSC_1939.jpg

#3 for me. From my experience it seems you need a lot of light when you're doing hand held with a big tele lens or else you get too much noise. More than I like anyway. Nice set, Pete.

#3 for me. From my experience it seems you need a lot of light when you're doing hand held with a big tele lens or else you get too much noise. More than I like anyway. Nice set, Pete.
Thanks, Kirk.

Nice Autumnal feel about this set- may I suggest when Photographing Fungi- get down low to there level- makes for a much nicer image IMHO :)

Les

Nice Autumnal feel about this set- may I suggest when Photographing Fungi- get down low to there level- makes for a much nicer image IMHO :)

Les
Thank you. And thanks for the suggestion. I'm. not sure why I didn't think of that at the time.

Most reactions

Back