What's new

A few new ones for C&C

Mazpro502

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 16, 2010
Messages
49
Reaction score
0
Location
Townsend, MA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Dont flame on the PS door.....i know it looks bad.
1
DSC_0038.jpg

2
CSC_0043.jpg

3
CSC_0042.jpg

4
DSC_0051.jpg
 
The car picture:
The cars lights are harsh, glaring. I think that might be fixed with editing, some sort of sharpening.
I really need to get to experimenting with my editing software.
Anyway, reminds me of a similar picture I took. (I feel its rude to post pics of your own in another's thread, hope you don't mind.)
DSC_0026.jpg

^not edited.

The dog:
Did you mean to focus on the grass in front of the dog?
 
Yea the focus is off to the bottom of the dog.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom