Website
bryantpanyarachun.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
C&C?

4111414432_e27776f051_b.jpg

4111415170_6598e77180_b.jpg

4110650759_496ab41d19_b.jpg

how late did you go to downtown disney??? i usually go there to take pix like around 12am and its still pack

by the way love the pix of the phones very nice

Thanks! This was sometime around 1AM on a saturday night after I watched a movie there.

These are great photos, artsy and cool. I really like 1 and 2.

This is more of an observation then a negative but; If you hadn't told me it was Disneyland, I would have never guessed.

love the tree.... is that disney california or disney florida?

*note that I'm on my work monitor, which tends to show blacks pretty dark*
I'll try and be a bit more detailed than just "I like it!" as that should be the point of CC IMO.

#1 nice use of the light colour here, gives a nice feel to the image.
I would of tried to crop out the first phone, as its a bit lower and breaks the symetry. Its also pretty dark with no much detail.
This shot to me is all about the lines, and the first phone doesnt fit there.

#2 My least favorite shot of the set. I like the structure, its interesting, but your photo doesn't seem to capture it well. The front is very dark, there is something in the lower right corner, not sure what it is, looks like a sheet covering something.

Getting UNDER that structure would of been nice, again, working with the lines and angles as you did in #1. The shot comes off more as a snapshot of an interesting subject instead of a thought out photo. Nothing wrong with that, you captured a good image, but its not of the caliber of the other 2 you posted IMO

#3 Nice colour and use of DOF. Great idea centering the tree. I'd maybe like to see the top cropped out. I dunno, I'm hesitant. I'd try it, but I'm at work. Reason being that this shot, again, is about the odd lines of tree and being able to see the top, with some dead space in the leaves, kinda leaves my eye hanging up there with nothing to look at.

Seeing as you don't have the bottom of the tree in the shot, and it starts part way up the trunk, maybe ending the shot on top with branches would work.

love the tree.... is that disney california or disney florida?

Disney California

*note that I'm on my work monitor, which tends to show blacks pretty dark*
I'll try and be a bit more detailed than just "I like it!" as that should be the point of CC IMO.

#1 nice use of the light colour here, gives a nice feel to the image.
I would of tried to crop out the first phone, as its a bit lower and breaks the symetry. Its also pretty dark with no much detail.
This shot to me is all about the lines, and the first phone doesnt fit there.

#2 My least favorite shot of the set. I like the structure, its interesting, but your photo doesn't seem to capture it well. The front is very dark, there is something in the lower right corner, not sure what it is, looks like a sheet covering something.

Getting UNDER that structure would of been nice, again, working with the lines and angles as you did in #1. The shot comes off more as a snapshot of an interesting subject instead of a thought out photo. Nothing wrong with that, you captured a good image, but its not of the caliber of the other 2 you posted IMO

#3 Nice colour and use of DOF. Great idea centering the tree. I'd maybe like to see the top cropped out. I dunno, I'm hesitant. I'd try it, but I'm at work. Reason being that this shot, again, is about the odd lines of tree and being able to see the top, with some dead space in the leaves, kinda leaves my eye hanging up there with nothing to look at.

Seeing as you don't have the bottom of the tree in the shot, and it starts part way up the trunk, maybe ending the shot on top with branches would work.
Thanks for comments. I see what you're saying about #2. I really wish I had taken some pictures from the other side. I don't know why I didn't :(. Couldn't go underneath since it was gated off. Thanks again!

I think the lighting in all three of these shots is really nice. The colors are really nice as well. I think my favorite is the tree shot, I just love the simplicity of it. I think if it were cropped more centered (looking from the top, with equal space on each side of the branches rather than the bottom)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back