196.1 KB · Views: 98
  • $156342031_ChHmV-L.jpg
    $156342031_ChHmV-L.jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 106
  • $dolphin.jpg
    $dolphin.jpg
    330.1 KB · Views: 82
Great shots! I like #2 the best.

Well me still being a noob, I cant really offer too much proper information and talk about what I don't know but I would say try to get a little lower, down on the animal's level. Nice work though

Great shots! I like #2 the best.

Well me still being a noob, I cant really offer too much proper information and talk about what I don't know but I would say try to get a little lower, down on the animal's level. Nice work though

Thanks for you comments. Unfortunately these were all on raised platforms so I couldn't get lower.

Personally I would prefer to get above the subject when ever possible, but that is just me.

My advice would prolly be to use a shallower DOF, but again that is my shooting preference.

I am not a PRO but I sure admire these photos. I like the 3rd and 4th photos. Their absolutely lovely!:thumbup: Is there a way that you can also try to take a photo of a king cobra? I'm sorry but I am just fascinated the way I see them on National Geographic Channel. Sorryyyyy...

Nice shots. I especially like the third one. I would agree with the smaller DOF. I saw that you say your photos are okay to edit, so I liked the third one and figured Id try to mess around with it to see what I could come up with to show you. Its amazing what negative and contrast boost can do to a kitty's expression. Made him look like he is vicious not so in the original.

111.jpg

Also, a contrast boost would to the original picture alot of good in general also.

Mark

Most reactions

Back