Reaction score
Website
web.me.com
supra5.jpg

supra2v.jpg

supra3.jpg

supra4h.jpg

Last edited:
I like #2, it looks like a factory shot for a website when the car came out.
One tip though...if your gunna edit out the license plate, make sure you do it to all the photos... not that I'm going to jack your car or anything...

There is something about the lighting in the first and third ones that isn't sitting well with me. The first one is a little warm for my tastes, but that's just personal preference.

I absolutely love the last one. I like the angle, the lighting, and the background. If I had to pick one little thing out to complain about I do find the shadow line on the windshield to be a little distracting.

Love the car too. :thumbup:

I like #2, it looks like a factory shot for a website when the car came out.
One tip though...if your gunna edit out the license plate, make sure you do it to all the photos... not that I'm going to jack your car or anything...

Whoops. Missed that one.

Nice MKIII. Very, very clean.

I've had a few Supras. 87 turbo auto hardtop, 88 turbo 5spd hardtop, 90 turbo 5spd hardtop, 90 NA-T 5spd hardtop, 90 turbo targa 5spd. Great cars as long as you've got tools, money, patience, friends for support, and a TSRM. :lol: What's done to it?

#2 and #4 look best to me. MKIII Supras look great from the side. (and the front, back, top...) Maybe try some shots showing just certain areas of the car. Like... just the rear where it flares out.

The first one is a little warm for my tastes, but that's just personal preference.

After you said that, I looked again and I agree. I just turned the temp down a bit, I think it looks a little better. Also edited the license plate.

Turbo: I just finished putting in a reman 7mgte in it.

Mods:
57 trim turbo set at 10psi
3 inch turbo back exhaust
turboxs mbc
intrax lowering springs

It's not very fast, but it's enough. I'm going to leave it alone, MAYBE do some fuel upgrades and turn the boost up a bit and MAYBE some suspension work. It's kind of sloppy, but I came from RX7's...so I kind of have high expectations.

When shooting a car you have to watch your reflections. Your reflections are cyan because the car is red. You need good white reflections and make them consistant not all over the place. Cars are very hard to do right.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back