What's new

A few of my efforts

Riathor

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 5, 2006
Messages
44
Reaction score
0
Location
London
hello. Just thought I'd post a few pictures. The first two were taken a couple of years ago at Peak District (UK) using a friends 4MP camera (not sure which one). The third was taken today whilst driving using a 2MP cameraphone (hence the poor quality), the sun rays cutting through the clouds looked amazing. Any comments gratefully received :thumbup:

dscf0076smalloa8.jpg


dscf0085smalltz8.jpg


dsc00657lt6.jpg
 
have you thought about getting an slr?..... these are good, well taken :thumbup:
 
I can't really tell that the last one is of poor quality. I have bad eyes though, LOL!
 
The last one is supposed to be the sun's ray beaming through the clouds, taken with a cameraphone whilst driving :blushing: hence the rather poor quality.

Archangel, thanks for the compliment. SLRs are well out of my price range right now but I might consider one getting one in the future :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom