A few of my photo's!

MGyles

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi everyone.. I am new to this forum and would love to get a few opinions on my photo's...

DSCN5572.jpg

DSCN0645.jpg

DSCN0588-1.jpg

DSCN4604.jpg

DSCN0626.jpg

DSCN0584.jpg

Thanks for the responses!! The RR tracks is one of my favorites as well.. I do have it in B/W also.. here are a few more

DSCN5530.jpg

DSCN5540.jpg

DSCN5475.jpg

DSCN0587.jpg

I like the first one in the first series the most.

As a suggestion for the future, please number you photos if you're posting multiple shots and add a space between each photo. It helps us when making comments.

Hiya MGyles, welcome to ThePhotoForum.

As you can see, I moved your thread out of The Beginners' Place and into the General Gallery. The Beginners' Places is more meant to be a Q&A forum, whereas our galleries are just what they are: galleries, for our members to show their photos. Any members, also beginners to both the forum or even only the hobby. OK?

Pretty pictures - make me long for spring and summer.

Hiya MGyles, welcome to ThePhotoForum.

As you can see, I moved your thread out of The Beginners' Place and into the General Gallery. The Beginners' Places is more meant to be a Q&A forum, whereas our galleries are just what they are: galleries, for our members to show their photos. Any members, also beginners to both the forum or even only the hobby. OK?

Pretty pictures - make me long for spring and summer.

OK I will remember that.. Thanks !!

I like the first one in the first series the most.

As a suggestion for the future, please number you photos if you're posting multiple shots and add a space between each photo. It helps us when making comments.

OK!! That makes sense! :)

I like the whole first series. Except the first one doesn't really do anything for me. The rest of them I like a lot. The one with the half broken dock would make a good oil painting.

I prefer pic #1 most, something about the dog looking out the window and the way the cat is looking up - could be guarding the door, great mates or about to strike (at least that's what my old cat would've done).

The colours in #7 & #8 really make me miss summer, good series.

Hope you don't mind my 2 min edit in PS. I've been playing around with this style for a couple of days.

2128342320_b9be463357.jpg

Hope you don't mind my 2 min edit in PS. I've been playing around with this style for a couple of days.

Kudos on your PS skills, but there are limited uses for selective coloring IMO. I'm not a fan to begin with, but this doesn't seem to be one of those images that is enhanced by the process. B&W or color seem to be the way to go.

I like them all, MGyles. The white on white flower is just contrarian enough to make it my favorite.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back