A few older shots

High Rouleur

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I just stumbled on these as I was going through my files, so I thought I'd share them. Please be gentle...they were shot with a 4 MP P&S a few years ago, before I knew anything about photography. But all C&C is welcome!

100_0178-a.jpg

100_0194-a.jpg

100_0205-a.jpg

100_0214-a.jpg

Well, but even those couple of years ago you already had a feeling for what might look nice in a photo, given it was composed well, I think. Photos 1 and 3 are some good examples for that, in addition to the fact that Photo 3, of course, is a wonderful colour! :D

And yes, Photo 3 is easily my most favourite of these with the lines, vanishing points and repetition!

Well, but even those couple of years ago you already had a feeling for what might look nice in a photo, given it was composed well, I think. Photos 1 and 3 are some good examples for that, in addition to the fact that Photo 3, of course, is a wonderful colour! :D

And yes, Photo 3 is easily my most favourite of these with the lines, vanishing points and repetition!

Thanks for the kind words! Yes, number 3 has always been one of my favorites, too.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back