jamesbjenkins

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.ballengerphotos.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey all,

I've been in a heck of a rut recently. My clients have all been happy (thank God!), but internally, I just haven't been feeling it. My Mom-in-law came to visit this weekend, and Wifey and her Mom wanted to do some antique shopping, as Nacogdoches is really famous for cool antique shops.

I decided to put the nifty fifty on my D3 and take it with so I could have some fun while the ladies do their shopping. I really wanted to take time and concentrate on making some compelling, technically correct. Some of them came out better than others. Just wanted to share a few of my favorites. C&C welcome, as always.

I should note that all of these are as natural as possible. They haven't been cropped or heavily edited at all. I did my standard import preset and corrected WB, that's it.

1. Historical Marker

2. Love me some Texas

3. Canon AE1 (my favorite shot of the set)

4. Memorial walkway

5. Lamp

I like three and five the best. On five there is a little too much space to the right. Perhaps a little lower down with more table coming into the frame would bring more attention on the subject.

A little bit boring i would expect a bit more from someone with a top spec camera, im on my phone this week but it looks like they were all shot at F1.8

Most reactions

New Topics

Back