What's new

A few photos for you

duncanp

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Nov 15, 2005
Messages
3,390
Reaction score
43
Location
Sheffield
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
these few pics were taken on my Ixus 50, the pampus grass was taken when i was getting ready to go to school...

IMG_0629.jpg


These were taken through boredom.... which one is best?


IMG_0625.jpg


IMG_0624.jpg


Thanks for looking

edit: will add pics straight into this page soon must upload to other site....
 
For some reason I can only see the first one? Good first-light shot of the pampus though!

Rob
 
i cant see any of them-:(...
 
Pages won't load for me, either. I'll check it later when you're able to add them directly. :)
 
hmmm.... yahoo isnt being too friendly.... but they have unlimited space and bandwith....



adding pics right now
 
pics added with new link
 
Nice sun in the morning on the pampas grass!

Of the boomerang photos I like the darker one better, though I would have liked to see more of that boomerang in the photo, it gets cropped off too early. It is an ok concept with the thing in focus "cutting through the border" of your frame, but I think it starts too early. Just my take...
 
thanks for the comment, i do have a few pics wtih the boomerang more in the shot
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom