A few photos from around my city.

bradh

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Some photos I took today, 2 of them are being turned in for my Lighting class.C&C please and thanks

I'm not too sure myself about the distortion in the first. I find it irritating. The colours are nice, and the door looks like it'd have been worth an attempt to single that one out through the gate.

A pity that the entire loop did not fit into your frame. Other than that, nice light trails and certainly a road that asks for photographic exploration. And there's no chance for you to place yourself further away, I guess. Hmph ... and you took that one with the wide angle lens you used for the first, too? A pity.

The third does not speak to me at all. I find it pretty boring, although I do appreciate the fact that you tried to make the water in the bottom of the fountain look all foggy or silk-like. But it is too dark. The bowl of the fountain dominates the scene and is dark, too, and all that offers light is pushed to the top and kind of squeezed up there.

There may actually be 5 photos to view, there is a red x, and then I get another (or the same?) fountain in the fading light of dusk - I like how the water reflects the light of the sky, but again I'm a bit thrown by the distortion. Plus I feel there's a tad too much non-descript sky there.

Most reactions

Back