A Few Photos From Last Saturdays Dallas Wedding

Phil Holland

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.hollandphotostudio.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I'm new on this forum and have posted a few comments in some wedding CC threads. To be fair I though I'd share a few images from last Saturday. Hope ya enjoy and comments are welcome.
northwood-club-wedding-photo-028.jpg

northwood-club-wedding-photo-027.jpg

northwood-club-wedding-photo-022.jpg

northwood-club-wedding-photo-021.jpg

northwood-club-wedding-photo-017.jpg

northwood-club-wedding-photo-009.jpg

northwood-club-wedding-photo-007.jpg

And some more on the wedding photo blog.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
I liked the moonlight shot at the end, and thought that the Rangers newspaper headline shot was very appropriate and timely.

Nicely done, I enjoyed them.

The image of the kids is a bit odd, she looks half asleep and he looks like he is about to explode. Odd choice for a wedding image, but fun image none the less.

The next image doesn't seem to go with the others. Its more of a straight on candid shot during the wedding of them just standing there.

All the others are very nice. I specially like the moonlight shot and the head shot of the bride looking away.

Nicely done, I enjoyed them.

The image of the kids is a bit odd, she looks half asleep and he looks like he is about to explode. Odd choice for a wedding image, but fun image none the less.

The next image doesn't seem to go with the others. Its more of a straight on candid shot during the wedding of them just standing there.

All the others are very nice. I specially like the moonlight shot and the head shot of the bride looking away.

Thank you:)

I agree they look a little funny...that little ring bearer was very intense about his gig.

That was a simple moment during the toasts for context.

Thanks again for the comments and nice words.

that little ring bearer was very intense about his gig.

If that was the case, then great job telling the story as thats what I got from looking at him!

That last one (the moon image) is a money shot! First, second and last images are excellent! May I borrow some of those ideas?

Children have a strange image, he looks half asleep and that he is about to explode. Odd choice for a wedding image, but not less fun image.Next image does not seem to go with others. Candid shots of them during the marriage than a straight its just standing there.All others are very good. I moonlight bride's head like a bullet shot and especially stay away.

?confused?

I like the newspaper shot, but wished the rings weren't on top of the letters - made it hard to see them well and it would've been nice to have them stand out. Otherwise, good shots.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back