What's new

A few photos from this year.

thebeatles

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 30, 2007
Messages
800
Reaction score
1
Location
pennsylvania
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here are a few photos from 2010 that I can put up with. :lol:

4494245805_eb9aa8d749.jpg


4583115613_19917e6357.jpg


4326620687_be119be676.jpg


4542091219_4ab0876ce3.jpg


4495431273_4feb31b56d.jpg


4605280633_e0845737fb.jpg


Thanks for looking! :thumbup:
 
:lol:
I just hit a wall on things to go over. I thought about bumping it back up to see if anyone would notice, with a new topic.
 
Nice work! Nothing to complain. Personally I wouldn't have left so much black space at the bottom of the last image but that's just minor details.
 
You really are so good. I aspire to be as good (or better if possible) some day!!
 
You really are so good. I aspire to be as good (or better if possible) some day!!

Wow! Thanks. :blushing:
That is probably the nicest thing anyone has ever told me. :hugs::lol:
Trust me, it wont be hard to get where I am. I got my first SLR in December. Give yourself six months of hard work and shooting everyday and you will see the benefits.
 
The shots are good, you know what she has to say???

She loves you yay yay yay! ;)
 
The shots are good, you know what she has to say???

She loves you yay yay yay! ;)

What in the world are you talking about? :lmao:
I am assuming the "she loves you ya ya ya" is a Beatles reference?
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom