What's new

A Few Photos from today (C&C Please)

lancehill

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 29, 2010
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Location
Bay City, MI
Hey everyone. I'm new here and new to photography. I was just playing around today and trying to shoot as much as I possibly can. Was hoping to get some C&C on a few shots from today. Thank you in advance!

1.
4417735843_c391b08a5b_b.jpg

2.
4417667067_d931f69845_b.jpg

3.
4417675879_19f2be911d_b.jpg
 
The intrusion coming across the frame in #2 is a distraction. I like the DOF otherwise and focus of the object in the hands ... would be (IMO) very nicely composed minus the out of focus components in the foreground.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom