A few photos to share

Renol

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just a few things that I liked and I wanted some honest critique on. Not sure what the common acceptable/preferred size is so please bear with me.

IMG_5082.jpg

IMG_5084-1.jpg

IMG_5152-1.jpg

This one has a few dust specs in it I know. My trial period with Lightroom ran out before I could fix them all.

Last edited:
number 2 is my fav!! btw why did u cut the guys head? that would've been a nice picture

Its actually me in the photo and I didn't wanna have my face in it...I rarely photograph well ^^;

Why did you shoot the first one at ISO 1600? For those kind of light conditions you normally would shoot at ISO 100 or ISO 200. Image seems a little soft. Not my favorite.

I think #2 is the best of the three. Try cropping off the bottom inch of the shot.

I think #3 might have looked better if shot in landscape orientation...and a slightly faster shutter speed. It's a little overexposed.

I really like number 2. Number 1 is nice too. Number 3 doesn't do to much for me though..

Thanks for the pointers.

Kinda like Number 1... Keeps bringing me back to that photo... among the three...

Personal Note: If your arms were not crossed, I would have cropped the photo to roughly where your arms are... (mid torso) with your legs still crossed like that.

Love the logs...

Cheers.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back