What's new

A few photos to share

Renol

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 25, 2009
Messages
180
Reaction score
2
Location
Chicago, IL
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just a few things that I liked and I wanted some honest critique on. Not sure what the common acceptable/preferred size is so please bear with me.

IMG_5082.jpg



IMG_5084-1.jpg


IMG_5152-1.jpg

This one has a few dust specs in it I know. My trial period with Lightroom ran out before I could fix them all.
 
Last edited:
number 2 is my fav!! btw why did u cut the guys head? that would've been a nice picture
 
Its actually me in the photo and I didn't wanna have my face in it...I rarely photograph well ^^;
 
Why did you shoot the first one at ISO 1600? For those kind of light conditions you normally would shoot at ISO 100 or ISO 200. Image seems a little soft. Not my favorite.

I think #2 is the best of the three. Try cropping off the bottom inch of the shot.

I think #3 might have looked better if shot in landscape orientation...and a slightly faster shutter speed. It's a little overexposed.
 
I really like number 2. Number 1 is nice too. Number 3 doesn't do to much for me though..
 
Thanks for the pointers.
 
Kinda like Number 1... Keeps bringing me back to that photo... among the three...

Personal Note: If your arms were not crossed, I would have cropped the photo to roughly where your arms are... (mid torso) with your legs still crossed like that.

Love the logs...

Cheers.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom