What's new

A few photos..would like some opinions :)

ayeelkay

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 26, 2010
Messages
328
Reaction score
3
Location
Pennsylvania
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
work.6079750.1.flat,550x550,075,f.mid-summer-mother-and-calf.jpg
work.6135134.1.flat,550x550,075,f.pink.jpg
work.5888338.1.flat,550x550,075,f.sepia-sunflower.jpg
 
I really like #2. #1 is interesting, but the cow seems to be growing out of the tree - or vice versa.
 
Thank you :)

And I do agree..I just now noticed that the cow and tree are almost the same color.
 
I prefer #2 the most. I tend not to like oversaturated and overprocessed photos, and I feel that's how I would describe the first photo.
#3's cropping seems a little odd. There's a sunflower peeking from the right, where there's seems to be a lot of empty space. I'm finding it a little awkward, but fixable.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom