Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit

3340676647_563ccaf224.jpg

3340676425_749eaa5221.jpg

3341500930_a18237ccf8.jpg

3341501108_3fdccc077a.jpg

3341500258_8ba4abf178.jpg

3341499840_3b5bf9f55b.jpg

They're very good. I think she would be proud to have them. I absolutely love #4... soo precious! Just wondering, do you sign all photos like that? Even when you're printing them for a client?

They're very good. I think she would be proud to have them. I absolutely love #4... soo precious! Just wondering, do you sign all photos like that? Even when you're printing them for a client?
thanks for the comments....no only when i put them online.

These are some nice, above-average snaps but you can tell where you used the on-camera flash (harsh shadows, etc) to ill effect.

#1 has good exposure but some pretty serious hot spots. Those can be fixed in post most likely. The composition is not interesting.

#2 The flash hurts this image. Some potential with the composition, but having foreground and background in focus means the whole image is the subject. The hands are posed awkwardly.

#3 Bad flash, boring composition, deer in the headlights look.

#4 is cute but again, the composition is very centered. This is one of those great opportunities to get down on the level of the child rather than look down on them. The selective coloring is well executed but i don't think it works here.

#5 has some things going for it in terms of composition but the negative space at the top is not necessary. A tighter crop might serve the image better. The B&W conversion is bland and could use some massive boosts in terms of contrast.

#6 This one is very nice in terms of filling the frame but the focus is blown and centers on the disembodied hand assisting with the veil, blurring the actual subject.

These are some nice, above-average snaps but you can tell where you used the on-camera flash (harsh shadows, etc) to ill effect.

#1 has good exposure but some pretty serious hot spots. Those can be fixed in post most likely. The composition is not interesting.

#2 The flash hurts this image. Some potential with the composition, but having foreground and background in focus means the whole image is the subject. The hands are posed awkwardly.

#3 Bad flash, boring composition, deer in the headlights look.

#4 is cute but again, the composition is very centered. This is one of those great opportunities to get down on the level of the child rather than look down on them. The selective coloring is well executed but i don't think it works here.

#5 has some things going for it in terms of composition but the negative space at the top is not necessary. A tighter crop might serve the image better. The B&W conversion is bland and could use some massive boosts in terms of contrast.

#6 This one is very nice in terms of filling the frame but the focus is blown and centers on the disembodied hand assisting with the veil, blurring the actual subject.

i have an external flash 430ex...i had a feeling the flash was gone be a problem, i had to boost up the power of the flash,it was kind of dark...i tried to bounce it off the walls, but i guess it was still to bright.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back