Tyson TPF Noob! Joined Nov 19, 2006 Messages 652 Reaction score 1 Location Newark Ohio Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 22, 2007 #1 Tekk me what you think
ernie TPF Noob! Joined Feb 21, 2007 Messages 897 Reaction score 0 Location Belgium Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 22, 2007 #2 like the second one, don't see what you were trying to do with the last two though. they look kinda busy to me. just my two cents
like the second one, don't see what you were trying to do with the last two though. they look kinda busy to me. just my two cents
photobug TPF Noob! Joined Apr 19, 2003 Messages 1,562 Reaction score 11 Location Pasco, WA Feb 22, 2007 #3 I think them's some ugly birds. Nice illustration of selective dof in the last two. Not exactly sure what you were going for, but sometimes I a bit slow on the uptake.
I think them's some ugly birds. Nice illustration of selective dof in the last two. Not exactly sure what you were going for, but sometimes I a bit slow on the uptake.
Icon72 TPF Noob! Joined Jan 31, 2007 Messages 735 Reaction score 1 Location Wisconsin Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 22, 2007 #4 Farm turkeys are some ugly birds.
Spacy TPF Noob! Joined Feb 21, 2007 Messages 93 Reaction score 0 Location Washington, DC Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 22, 2007 #5 I think they are very good but the 2nd one has a sheep in the front, right corner that is a bit distracting. His butt is too big!
I think they are very good but the 2nd one has a sheep in the front, right corner that is a bit distracting. His butt is too big!