shandie8 TPF Noob! Joined Oct 20, 2005 Messages 158 Reaction score 7 Location Vancouver BC Jan 28, 2006 #1 A mans best friend. 1- 2- 3-
skiboarder72 No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jan 17, 2005 Messages 2,111 Reaction score 82 Location Greenville, SC Jan 28, 2006 #2 beautiful sky in 3!!
J JonMikal TPF Noob! Joined Jul 28, 2004 Messages 12,262 Reaction score 327 Jan 28, 2006 #3 skiboarder72 said: beautiful sky in 3!! Click to expand... no doubt! :thumbup:
shandie8 TPF Noob! Joined Oct 20, 2005 Messages 158 Reaction score 7 Location Vancouver BC Jan 28, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 Thanks guys!
Verbal $100 Joined Mar 2, 2005 Messages 2,904 Reaction score 148 Location Washington State Jan 28, 2006 #5 I love every one of these Shandie, especially the first and last!!! Great job :hugs:
EmilyM TPF Noob! Joined Dec 11, 2005 Messages 105 Reaction score 13 Location Dallas, GA Jan 28, 2006 #6 These are really nice, I love them all! The first is my favorite though, really nice job!
MyCameraEye TPF Noob! Joined Dec 11, 2005 Messages 594 Reaction score 12 Location Washington D.C. Metro Area Jan 29, 2006 #7 These all are very nice shots! I love the first and the last!
ShutteredEye TPF Noob! Joined Mar 1, 2005 Messages 2,411 Reaction score 41 Location Arlington, TX Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 29, 2006 #8 1. is really nice, I like your treatment. I can't decide if the dogs tail being cut of bothers me or not, LOL. Maybe not so much.
1. is really nice, I like your treatment. I can't decide if the dogs tail being cut of bothers me or not, LOL. Maybe not so much.
shandie8 TPF Noob! Joined Oct 20, 2005 Messages 158 Reaction score 7 Location Vancouver BC Jan 29, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #9 Thanks alot for the comments and looking
Arch Damn You! Joined Jan 21, 2006 Messages 8,487 Reaction score 103 Location locked in the attic Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 29, 2006 #10 I like the colour tone in 1, and yes that sky in 3 is sweet. good job :thumbup: