What's new

A few pictures with my new T1i

Kinda true on the noise front - but your dark shot (the second shot) is at ISO 3200 and that will certainly show noise even at websizes unless you run some good noise control and get a good exposure. The 3rd shot is ISO 400 and should give you decent results but agin you need a good exposure - very dark (black) areas will show noise up far more, especaily if you brighten them up.

Compression can be a problem and photobucket is not as good as Flickr when it comes to compressing images - it also has a few nasty bits in its terms and conditions which are not present in flickr
 
Interesting. I'm using Firefox 3.5.6 and I can't see your images.
 
Odd - are you at work or using some office based computer? If so it might be that photobucket is a blocked site. Otherwise I have no idea since photobucket is normally quite reliable for image hosting and display
 
Nope, I'm at home (I'm "retired"... so to speak). I can see it using IE7 and Opera.
 
I'll upload a few more picture from flickr from our hike today. I tried to go earlier so I didn't have to focus on flash so much.
 
Totally off topic - but that is one beautiful dog. He looks eerily intelligent. I would recommend using him as a test subject as much as possible.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom