What's new

A few pictures..

PolyurethaneSmile

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 20, 2007
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Location
Massachusetts
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Keep in mind i wasn't really doing this for good photo's, i was just messing around, but i liked how they came out. I didn't edit them or anything..just pics taken with a really crappy digital camera i have..C+C is welcome, and if you wanna edit somthing, be my guest :)

HaroldParkerStateForest015.jpg


Frog.

HaroldParkerStateForest014.jpg

Not the best picture of some lily pads.

HaroldParkerStateForest013.jpg

eh.

HaroldParkerStateForest010.jpg

Haha, my mom

10.jpg
not a great shadow pic, i had a much better one that got deleted :grumpy:

HaroldParkerStateForest005.jpg

eh, once again. Not so great..i still like it though..

Enjoy :)
 
You have to get the sun out of your pictures. It is washing out everything and tricking your meter. Also, try using a polarizer; it should help your pictures a lot. What camera are you using?

Where in MA are you, if you don't mind me asking? I also live in Massachusetts.
 
Disagree. The top picture with the sun in it is the best of the bunch IMO.
 
You have to get the sun out of your pictures. It is washing out everything and tricking your meter. Also, try using a polarizer; it should help your pictures a lot. What camera are you using?

Where in MA are you, if you don't mind me asking? I also live in Massachusetts.


It's some kodak digital camera, couldnt put a polarizer on it..haha. I will be getting a fujifilm S9100 sometime in the near future though..

and im in lawrence, you?
 
I suppose that is a frog in the first picture. That works for me.

Rusty Tripod
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom