What's new

A few shots from a beginner

H1DDEN

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 31, 2010
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
The_Pond_by_s3vendays.jpg


The_Boardwalk_by_s3vendays.jpg


The_Preying_Mantis_by_s3vendays.jpg


A_Moment_in_Time_by_s3vendays.jpg


Please feel free to let me know what I could have done or not done!
 
just from a presentation standpoint, I would consider a white border or no border. But it really all depends on the subject.
 
just from a presentation standpoint, I would consider a white border or no border. But it really all depends on the subject.

Ah, OK. I will try that out next time thank you. White does seem like it would look better so it doesn't take away from the actual photo.
 
I'm just a beginner myself but these are really nice. I like the last one in particular, the composition and lighting are beautiful. Nice work :)
 
I'm just a beginner myself but these are really nice. I like the last one in particular, the composition and lighting are beautiful. Nice work :)

Thank you very much! That thoughtful response makes me want to keep trying to do even better :)
 
shots from a begginer! those are really good photos,i like all of them but no 3 is a bit blurry,the rest are just amazing.
 
Are you using High Dynamic Range?
 
Lies!!! your a pro that is just feeling down so your showing off in the beginner forum to make your self feel better!

haha jk

wow dude great work first two pics are awesome
 
Thanks for the comments everyone.

Yes, I am using HDR (they are my first attempts, I truly really have no idea what I'm doing!)

And bus rider, it does look nice in B&W thanks :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom