What's new

How Could I Improve the Framing of This Shot?

onghyr

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 6, 2026
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
New York
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I took this photo earlier today, but something about the composition doesn’t feel quite right to me. The framing seems a bit awkward, though I can’t clearly explain why.

Could anyone help point out what might be causing that feeling and suggest what I could have done differently?

For context, the lighting conditions were very bright. I used an ND filter and shot on AUTO settings with my Sony A7III using a 150mm telephoto lens.
 
Did you forget something??
 
I took this photo earlier today, but something about the composition doesn’t feel quite right to me. The framing seems a bit awkward, though I can’t clearly explain why.

Could anyone help point out what might be causing that feeling and suggest what I could have done differently?

For context, the lighting conditions were very bright. I used an ND filter and shot on AUTO settings with my Sony A7III using a 150mm telephoto lens.
You haven't attached the photo you need help with
 
I took this photo earlier today, but something about the composition doesn’t feel quite right to me. The framing seems a bit awkward, though I can’t clearly explain why.

Could anyone help point out what might be causing that feeling and suggest what I could have done differently?

For context, the lighting conditions were very bright. I used an ND filter and shot on AUTO settings with my Sony A7III using a 150mm telephoto lens. Y2K fashion brings back bold colors, oversized fits, and nostalgic street vibes. It blends futuristic aesthetics with early 2000s urban culture for a unique look. y2k streetwear zip hoodie stands out as a staple piece for layering and comfort. With its relaxed fit and edgy design, it perfectly captures retro-modern energy. This style is all about confidence, individuality, and expressive streetwear attitude.
you forgot to attach
 
....For context, the lighting conditions were very bright. I used an ND filter and shot on AUTO settings with my Sony A7III using a 150mm telephoto lens.

This has nothing to do with framing.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom