A few shots from Botanical Garden, C&C please

marp

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I visited Prague Botanical Garden yesterday to test my new macro lens (Tamron 90mm). Here are some pictures I taken, what do you think? (Click for larger version and EXIF on Flickr).

Bonus:D : PET Crocodile

I think the 1st and "bonus" shot really pop. I like them. Good job!

Thanks everyone for your comments. I really appreciate them.

Could I also ask, what do you think about the composition in No. 2?

Thanks a lot once more.

very nice and clear shots. also agree that the first one is awesome, but i love the detail and closeness of #3. i've been eyeing this lens for a while now, and its great to see someone post some pictures from it. :)

Yeah, it's a really nice lens, I am very happy with it, but i still feel I have to learn a lot...

Thanks everyone for your comments. I really appreciate them.

Could I also ask, what do you think about the composition in No. 2?

Thanks a lot once more.

On #2... don't think I've ever seen a plant/flower that looks quite like that before. I like this one a lot, I think the reason it was overlooked here in terms of comments was because how pretty #1 is and (and keep in mind i'm a newbie idiot who doesn't even have a real camera yet) maybe because of all the dead space in the middle? Just a guess.

With number two, its kinda weird cause ive never seen a flower like that ever, and at first glances i dont know where to look, The top flower or the bottom thing? then theres negitive space in between i think.

Most reactions

Back