What's new

Help choosing photos for kitchen / C&C request

Martin-DC2

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 25, 2024
Messages
9
Reaction score
6
Location
United Kingdom
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Currently shortlisting some photos from our travels to mount on the walls of our new kitchen - we've space to mount up to 5 photos. Thought I'd kill two birds with one stone by asking for both favourites and C&C on the images on here, if you good folk would be so kind?

If there's any framing / post-processing tweaks that you can suggest, I'd be grateful. Know there's a whole bunch of images below so please focus in on the ones that grab you most.
(EXIF should still be in the image properties)

Thanks all,

Martin.

1)
4 Islands Dec07 167-1-s.JPG


2)
Aitutaki 302-1-s.JPG


3)
Ao Nang Dec07 441-1-s.JPG


4)
Barbados May-23-848-1-s.JPG


5)
Coromandel 246-1-s.JPG


6)
Lake Minnewanka_013-3-s.JPG


7)
Lake Tahoe Sep-23-27-1-s.JPG


8)
Miyajima 191-1-s.JPG


9)
Moraine Lake_032-2-s.JPG


10)
Vilamendhoo 283-1-s.JPG


11)
Vilamendhoo 518 v3-1-s.JPG


12)
Yosemite Sept-23-942-CR2_DxO-1-s.JPG
 
Last edited:
Can you number the pics so we can choose what 5? You've got some great images to choose from!
 
Paige - good call - now numbered

Stapo - I've had a play with the Lr AI and I can remove the close loungers easily, but everything else either leaves ghosts or is too much for the AI. I've also got a similar shot which is cleaner except for some annoying bloke at the end of the pool! :chuncky:

10a)
Vilamendhoo 283-1-s.webp


10b)
Vilamendhoo 333-2-s.webp
 
Paige - good call - now numbered

Stapo - I've had a play with the Lr AI and I can remove the close loungers easily, but everything else either leaves ghosts or is too much for the AI. I've also got a similar shot which is cleaner except for some annoying bloke at the end of the pool! :chuncky:

10a)
View attachment 275691

10b)
View attachment 275692
I still like the angle and the colour of the first one. I am sure there is a way in Photoshop to get rid of the table and chairs but I am not that au fait with how to do it. If they don't bother you then go with it. Still looks great.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom