A few shots from the last week or 2

Marco

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi all, just a few shots as an introduction.
Some 4x4 action, a boat/harbour, a bit of showjumping, and maybe a sunset if I can find it.
4x4hb0002800x533cv9.jpg

4x4hb0003800x546qd7.jpg

fishingboat2pp800x450lqts2.jpg

middlerd2crop800x533lqfs7.jpg

napiermoonrisepp800x775yp7.jpg

show0004pp800x533na8.jpg

#1 & #2 look likes they were having too much fun... looks like the steering broke loose in #2 :).
#3 is nice... the rays coming through the clouds (also in #4).
#5 looks about a degree crooked counter-clockwise.
#6 the best of the bunch... great clarity and sharp colors...

Love these pictures! Especially #4. Those sun beams looks so good! One question. #2, the car rolled right? =p

Wow those are all amazing shots 3,4 and 6 are my favorites but if I had to pick one I would have to say 4..

great work, man! Check out that capture on #1... really feel like your there :D #3 is my favorite though.. beautiful work!

Welcome. Looks like you know what you were doing. Great shots.

I lmao when I saw the first 2 with the 4 wheelers...the looks on the guys' faces in #2 is hilarious to me for some reason..."just another day"

Cheers all.
Just a bit of quick info on the shots.
1&2 taken with a 70-200, 3 was with a 17-55mm, 4 was a 3 shot HDR, 5 was a 2 shot pano taken at 400mm, 6 shot at 400mm iso 800.
All shot with a canon 400d
6 also looks better I think cropped portrait style.
2322783109_9421f68321_o.jpg

Love these pictures! Especially #4. Those sun beams looks so good! One question. #2, the car rolled right? =p
Yep, it rolled. I shot a 5 shot sequence from start to finish. That was the second shot.

actually now that I look at it again, the horse and rider shot looks a little blue to me, think the WB is slightly off?

Must agree on the blue tint in the horse and rider photo, though otherwise it is really great, very clear, well done. You seem to know what you are doing, whether it's action photography or quiet, beautiful landscapes ... of course also I love the rays in 3 and 4, how could I not.

And I wonder if that huge moon was like that originally. I cannot imagine. I have seen a just rising full moon before, also against industrial backgrounds, but it has never been that huge when already thus far up. Never.

It looks like his focal length was 400mm. Now I have no experience yet using telephoto lenses, but would that lens cause the moon to appear larger than it is?

Hmmm. I still doubt it has ever - in the past 1 million years - been THIS large when that high up ... no matter the length of lens being used to capture it.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back