A few shots I took in El Paso, C&C please

jterry85

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here are a few shots I took while I was stationed in El Paso, TX a couple years ago. I took them on my Canon Digital Rebel XT and I believe I was using my Tamron 28-80mm lens. Thanks for the help!

Joe

Yucca.jpg

Squirrel.jpg

Cliffs.jpg

Bird.jpg

Should I have posted this in the Nature forum? I thought this would be the place to post them since I am a beginner.

You might get comments that you'll get a better response if you only post one photo at a time. I like 2 and 4. #3...beautiful blue sky but not sure that composition tells me anything. #1...I don't care for the cropping. It's all about personal preference though so others might have completely different takes on these.

You might get comments that you'll get a better response if you only post one photo at a time. I like 2 and 4. #3...beautiful blue sky but not sure that composition tells me anything. #1...I don't care for the cropping. It's all about personal preference though so others might have completely different takes on these.

I agree, as all photos deserve some appreciation.. BTW nice shots!

Thanks for the comments, I'll just post one next time. I'm not allowed to put any kind of devices into the computers here where I am deployed so one at a time will probably be easier to sneak in. If possible could you elaborate more about the composition issue with #3? From what you can see in the picture is there something I could have changed to make it more interesting? Or perhaps a different angle?

Thanks,
Joe

Most reactions

New Topics

Back