Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
l_ed0c11011a5469cac338007d6ce3caf8.jpg

I enjoy the sunsets around here=P

414123787_8c7121b4d3.jpg

edit:couldnt post all of them. weird. will later,.though

Welcome to the fourm.
I like the #1. #2 is little bit out of focus. Do post your other snaps too. Amiably,
Ravi.

the first one is sweet! where is that?
Just a field out by my house,lol. It's right behind a church. Nice place.

Here goes nothin
387298102_92098b86e5.jpg

and (i think) my last sunset one from around here..
338111925_c4ab44efc6.jpg

Scratch that, I've got one or two more.
339032524_97c69a0627.jpg

and what im totally sure is my last sunset picture:
339040504_6a2f9ed876.jpg

considering I took that from a car that was going, I think it turned out okay. And for some reason, I actually like the console being in and stuff, but I'd like to hear what you guys think.

Absolutely kidding me. Just click on the link.

The silhouetted birds look cool.

Yes, the photo of the flying birds against that hazy sunset is much undoubtedly the best of the lot.

Yes, the photo of the flying birds against that hazy sunset is much undoubtedly the best of the lot.

Thanks guys. Anyways, I know I definitely need to diversify and I've started too. But the sunsets and sunrises are so beautiful:]

One other piece of advice, now that I am seeing you are hosting your photos with flickr - when you copy the URL and use our forum insert-image-icon (that yellow square with the grey mountains and the grey sun) to show the images right within your post (not a link only), make sure you do not copy the ?v=0 behind the .jpg ... any URL must end in .jpg, there may not be anything more behind that.

And yes: sunrises and sunsets are plainly beautiful in themselves!

Gorgeous photos. I especially like the second and third shots. I'm a sucker for silhouettes. :)

Oh, by the way, to avoid the ?v=0 at the end of the URL (as Corinna said), you might want to go to "View different sizes" and scroll down to #2 to "Grab the photo's URL." I'm not exactly sure where that ?v=0 is coming from to begin with, but that's your best bet.
:)

Alright, I'll make sureto do that nex time.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back