What's new

A Few to View...

Bend The Light

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jun 8, 2010
Messages
2,591
Reaction score
375
Location
Barnsley, Oop-Nooerth, UK
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
A couple of final shots from my weekend visit to Scarborough, and a couple of flowers growing wild in the garden. What do we make of these?
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
 
I always enjoy well made flower photos, and yours from the backgarden are well made.
And I think I just about know where the lobster pots were there in Scarborough, since I was there only about 4 weeks ago. Unfortunately, I didn't have the time to "go artistic" on anything there ...
 
I always enjoy well made flower photos, and yours from the backgarden are well made.
And I think I just about know where the lobster pots were there in Scarborough, since I was there only about 4 weeks ago. Unfortunately, I didn't have the time to "go artistic" on anything there ...


Thnks for that. The lobster pots were just past the tourist info on the way to the fairground. I kept getting hard stares from the missus because I wouldn't keep up...taking photos instead of being with them! :confused:
 
Yes, I know what you're talking about, only am I "the missus", but DH is always 10 to 15 steps gone (at least!), when I stop and aim and compose and ... you know... That's why I only got part of that little harbour and one of the colourful fishing boats, but not one close-up of those lobster pots... ;)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom