A Few Tweet Tweets from the last few months.

Love the action shot of the coyote. Your coyotes have nice coloring. The coyotes we have around here are dingy grey looking.

Thanks CheryIL. Many I have seen here have the color, but I don't remember seeing any of them look so healthy and well fed.

Here are a few others. The deer were in the same area just behind the canyon. All the animals living in harmony.

Coyote-11.jpg by JacaRandaPhotography, on Flickr

Coyote-10.jpg by JacaRandaPhotography, on Flickr

IMG_2323.jpg by JacaRandaPhotography, on Flickr

Coyote-1.jpg by JacaRandaPhotography, on Flickr

Deer.jpg by JacaRandaPhotography, on Flickr

Here you go. I'm not sure if the more noticeable grain adds or takes away anything.

Coyote-6.jpg by JacaRandaPhotography, on Flickr

Yeah, it's kind of soft now. I was hoping that the original had enough resolution that you could crop it that heavily without a lot of pixelation. It does kind of look like an oil painting now though. Regardless, I love that intelligent look on its face.

Love the action shot of the coyote. Your coyotes have nice coloring. The coyotes we have around here are dingy grey looking.

Thanks CheryIL. Many I have seen here have the color, but I don't remember seeing any of them look so healthy and well fed.

Here are a few others. The deer were in the same area just behind the canyon. All the animals living in harmony.

You must have a nice vantage point to take these. There is a pack of coyotes that travel nearby, but usually at night with a serenade. I haven't been able to capture any photos, but I did get audio one night.

https://soundcloud.com/cheryl-l/coyote

You must have a nice vantage point to take these. There is a pack of coyotes that travel nearby, but usually at night with a serenade. I haven't been able to capture any photos, but I did get audio one night.

https://soundcloud.com/cheryl-l/coyote

Wow, that is really cool and awful freaky scary sounding. I would love to see what was happening there!

Great set. I love the Coyote hunting shot #2. Good action and little crop might help.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back